21 Altered Panel

2:18 PM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

Today over the ColourArte blog I show you how I recycled a piece of cardboard from packaging.
After taking a class with my friend Bb where se used this material as a base for her Shabby projects, I have not stopped using it!
This panel was partly inspired by the theory of "21 grams" of Duncan MacDougall.
There's a whole theory behind the veracity or otherwise of this theory, I don't know much about this but it always makes me think and, starting from this idea I created this panel ..



I used purple shades because for me it is a very particular color. You either can make it work or you go home. There is a very little margin for errors. 
Lately I have very tied to this color that always has been snubbed by me - I always preferred to use colors in shades of green and blue. I do not know why ... but that's okay! Now this color speaks to me, tells me something, it leads me, to guide me ... and I let it direct me! 

Then when I blend this color with gold ... oh boy!

I invite you to go on the blog of  ColourArte to see more pictures, to read the list of ingredients used and a little explanation on how I created this panel!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE ! Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram