Create Dream Live.

10:09 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters,

today I want to welcome you into a brand new series over my YouTube channel and here on my blog.
This series will be about creating projects featuring products from the Italian brand Stamperia and specifically using their newest line of products for Mixed Media.


Stamperia is an Italian brand that is already well known all over the world, but maybe not everyone know yet that they recently introduce a new line that is perfect for Mixed Media.
As well as a new range of high-definition stamps, you can find stencils, colors, inks, sprays, paste and medium!

For this first project that I will show you I used the following products:

And here's the video tutorial:





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram