Thinking of you

6:21 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today over the a2zscrapbookblog I will show you how I created this mixed media card using of course only Hero Arts products!
It is really easy and quick to do, I know I say this all time and I also know that many of you are kinda scared by Mixed Media -- but trust me! As my amazing friend Limor says 'you have to let it go'.

You can see the mini tutorial on how i made this card directly by clicking here

Here is the card I made :


I love warm colors especially now that I can FINALLY see these colors also in Nature everytime I go out - Autumn is my favorite season, I can't deny that!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram