Themed Thursday

2:00 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!Ciao!
Today I am again guest designer over Paper Wings Production blog! The theme for today is Themed Thursday -- this means that I had to create two or more projects where I was showcasting the same technique or the same stamps set or the same...theme!
I went big and decided to make one ATC and one TAG where I use the same technique, the same stamp set and even the same theme!!
Here is the photo, head over the blog to see how I created them and to read the full list of material I used!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram