Hold on

10:00 AM

Hello Crafters!

Here a reminder for you that the challange over  Crafter Stamper Magazine is still going on!
I want to remind you also that this months sponsor is Julie Kirk  and the winner is going to get a ring full of washi tape!

Head over the blog Crafter Stamper Magazine and submit your creation to the Take it Make it!
This month challange is still the same one I explained you in this last post, but this time I used the tissue tape in a different way.

I put some PVC glue over the tissue paper and I let it dry, then I added some gesso and let it dry again. Stamped with Archival Ink and colored everything with Gelatos - Steampunk collection.

Here's some pictures!



What do you think about it?

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram